Thursday, January 14, 2010

So Much To Do, So Little Money!

I've mentioned before that I have tons and tons of projects on my mind. The only thing stopping me? I can't spend all that money! I need to budget for these projects so David doesn't get too upset, he works very hard and we have lots of bills to pay off. And secondly I need to make a list and when I commit to one, it needs to get finished! And thirdly, I need the time to get them done! Okay it's about more then just the money.

SOME of the projects:
1) Finish painting the hallway (this is a 'resolution' goal along with other room painting projects) and put up more family pictures and a small refurbished 'desk' to fit by the window...which includes finding and refurbishing said desk.

2) Along with painting the house projects I want to not only paint the dining room, but do a cool wall mural using a brown Gouache... the mural to be realistic tree trunks, just using lines...no other color or shading... I think, this is just in my head... need to create a sketch first.

3) Repair/repaint the small kitchen table... I want to put waterproof tile tattoos on top, paint the brown and white parts of the wood black and regrout (is that the word?) inbetween the tiles. And refinish the chairs and buy/or make cushions for them. I really need to get a sewing machine I can work.

4) Make Violet's garden pillow... I bought the brown corduroy for it! Just need the pillow that will be used and to create a pattern for the veggies...and stuffing.

5) My backyard! Put the landscaping plan in motion...while it's still cool outside!

6) Quietbook that I've been working slowly on for months... need to start up again or it will be for my grandkids.

7) Christmas projects... gifts (want to make them all this year...yeah right)just drawings on small pieces of clayboard that fit the style of the recipient. advent tree wall calendar that I want to sew, christmas village that I want to crochet.

8) Finish the Castle

9) Convince David to put tile in our house :)

10) Make healthy Easter Baskets for the kids for Easter... press flowers for bookmarks? Crochet egg covers...wait I'm not that good. I do want collapsible garden bucket, seeds for them to plant, books, stickers, choc covered nuts, yogurt covered rasins...I have a list somewhere.

11) Crochet dish towels

12) Do some illustrations for Janice (Sorry Janice!)

13) make a play village for Violet's play hamsters/mushroom house.

I will probably list more later...

No comments: