Felt the urge to use my sewing machine. My sister Laura had sold me hers about 2 years ago and I have yet to touch it. Partly because I'm intimidated, partly because it isn't brand new so I'm not sure all the parts are there. And I've been dying to sew...quit all this hand sewing crap. Well I try today and the needle keeps falling out. I call Laura and she tells me that there should be a little 'screw' type dealy that unscrews to allow you to change the needle and then screws back to keep said needle in place. This part is missing and I'm 99.9999999999999% sure that Liam has unscrewed it and lost it. I wonder if I take it in to get a 'tune up' if you will...if they will also have replacement parts...maybe I should google it and find a website...
Anyhow, long rambling short: I was sad I didn't get to practice sewing today. I hope I can get it working and that it doesn't take another two years to get that urge to sew again.
No comments:
Post a Comment