We took the kids out for lunch at a Red River BBQ. Liam was enjoying the Country music and asked me to dance with him. I danced a little in my chair, then Violet and Liam followed suite. THEN Liam was really feeling the music, so he got up and started dancing around the place. He is so much fun!
After lunch we took them to Target and bought Violet a few pants and we also bought Playdoh, and construction paper (Liam has been asking to make Valentines hearts for daddy and mommy). When we came home and all of us, including David, spent about an hour and a half playing with playdoh. Violet was cracking me up now. She would climb across the table and take your playdoh. All the while making eye contact with you and saying "thank you, thank you, thank you" as she backed into her chair. David said he's going to try that tactic next time he cuts in line somewhere. She also kept sneaking little tastes of playdoh and saying yummmmmm!
After playdoh I turned on some music and we danced around in the living room. It was such a fun day.
2 comments:
Oh dee! I think I love love love your idea for thank you cards. Do you mean like a clown face or something better? help me better invision it.
oh! and when its over if you want to use any stuff for your daughter's birthday you are more than welcomed!
Post a Comment