Monday, December 19, 2011

12 Dates of Christmas: On Our 5th Date of Christmas...

We took the kids for a walk around the block to check out the lights in the neighborhood. I love taking walks with the family and if I lived in a colder climate, I would do so more often.


Kids are ready to go. Violet claims the sunglasses helped her see better at night.


Drake slept the whole time.


This was the "best house on the block"... well, I don't know about best, but it certainly had the most lights... of course we didn't go around the whole neighborhood.


This picture doesn't make this cul-de-sac look as cool as it does... it's fun to see them all coordinate their lighting decor to match each other.


Back home to our plain Jane home. I'm lucky I got David to put those lights up at least.... guess he's taught me that we really need to put them up the week of Thanksgiving, other wise he doesn't feel like it's worth the effort. :)

All in all a nice walk, a nice time with the family.

No comments: