


I have been neglecting my poor children lately. Weekends I try to sleep in, having had 2-4 hours of sleep each day during the week. I was constantly woken up with pleads to "play with us"! So when I did finally wake up (hmm hmmm 12 p.m.) I handed baby Drake to daddy and surprised the kids with a hot chocolate tea party. They loved it. I made pb&j sandwiches, cream cheese and jelly sandwiches, tuna sandwiches, hot cocoa that you could add milk and a few lumps of marshmallows to, Christmas sugar cookies that were made for us by one of David's coworker (or his wife and daughter actually).
Violet ate just tuna sandwiches, Liam had the pb&j, I ate the cream cheese and jelly, the pb&j and the tuna. I can't believe they wouldn't even try the cream cheese... when I was their age I LOVED cream cheese, and would eat cream cheese and dates that my dad always put together, just to eat the cream cheese (I hated the dates, yuck).
We had a lovely time talking and eating.
1 comment:
I am all about the Hot chocolate tea party and cream cheese.
Post a Comment