I was asked this question last night. Yes, yes I was. I'm trying to not let it get me down. Trying to remind myself that I have lost 45lbs since I had Violet six months ago...which reminds me, I need to do a Violet update.
I am even 5lbs lighter then when I got pregnant with Liam...but as I have said before, my clothes still don't fit quite right. I know I was overweight before getting pregnant with Liam (about 40 lbs) and because my body has changed a ton since having my babies...my chest area is way way way too large because I breast feed (G) :( I know if I was smaller up top I wouldn't look quite as overweight...And my stomach muscles are gone because with both pregnancies my abs split thanks to my short torso and long babies. So I have 35 lbs to go and truthfully I would be happy if I only lost 20 more lbs. I recently went to a wonderful lecture for Woman and how we should put Christ at our center so nothing else can bring us down. I am making the effort. I am. But it doesn't mean that comments like 'are you pregnant' don't still sting a bit.
1 comment:
Gross.
Don't worry, it's just all that extra skin that got stretched out from being pregnant!
You look amazing, truly!
Post a Comment