- he took apart a lamp that spins with a fish scene that goes around... he had to see how it worked. I took pictures, but my photoshop is still down.
- he then took apart our hairdryer (as much as he could anyway) to see what that thing was about.
- he took apart a flash light, the whole thing bulb, batteries and all.
The other cute thing about Liam lately...is he doesn't like to watch Sesame Street. We watch Clifford the Big Red Dog, then Sesame Street comes on and he turns off the T.V. It's so funny to me. He used to LOVE Elmo. So he turns it on again in about an hour. Suffers through Dragon Tales...which he doesn't really like either and plays rather then pays attention to the show... but he knows that after Dragon Tales is Word World, his favorite show currently.
There are times when I have to start running errands and this time always seems to happen right as Dragon Tales is ending. He throws such a fit screaming "NO!!!...WORD WORLD!" but we were going bye bye so I told him he could stay to watch Word World but I was going bye bye. Then he stops crying, frowns and says "WAIT"! And sadly comes along with me.
OH and the last thing...which is one of those, that's cute but only because he's two. The other night he spilled some water and he goes "Oh Crap"....oops! David and I look at each other...and even though David says it too, he said "I blame you". Then this morning when he took apart the hair dryer he said it again!
1 comment:
hahaha! so funny!
Noah loves to take things apart... it was cute when he was 2, but now that he is 5, he is SMARTER than me.. which is frustrating... oh well!
Post a Comment