Monday, December 15, 2008

Nativity Sets

I love Nativity sets, but the only one I own is a part set. They are trinket type figurines that my in-laws get out of a Kings Cake that my father-in-law buys from France every year to celebrate Epiphany, they give me the figurine every year...I've gotten pretty lucky, so far I've gotten baby Jesus, Mary, Joseph and either a wise man or an angel (kinda hard to tell)...but it's cool I've gotten a different one each year. Also usually they are plastic, but these are a kind of ceramic. I was going to post a picture of it, but my Photoshop isn't working :(

Well that was my only set UNTIL NOW. I bought this playmobil set, something the kids can look forward to playing with each year (I used to love playing with the Nativity).



Some day I want to carve my own set. This will require tools and practice though, so until then...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is one of the cutest kids sets i have seen. Where did you find it?