A cashier at Target asked Liam why he wasn't in school today. I said "Oh, well he's only two". She said "What? I thought he was four! He's so big and speaks so well". I don't think he speaks as well as a four year old, but he does speak well for a two year old...well to me anyway.
While we were walking in the store we were passing the throw pillow/blankets and rug isle. Liam suddenly says: "Snug iser Bug, earer Rug!" which is supposed to be "Snug as a Bug in a Rug". It was so cute. He heard this rhyme on Word World and connected it to the rugs we passed by!
We picked up some lunch at the new Chic-fil-a they built near our house. Now if I would have bought Liam some chicken nuggets, he would have chewed on one, then spit it out. No doubt as this just happened last week. I got the 12 piece just in case he wanted to eat some and a large container of waffle fries. Since I had more errands to run, at stop lights I would hand Liam waffle fries, I also gave him two chocolate chip cookies and an apple juice...not the healthiest snack but I treat him now and then. When we got home, he ate about 7 pieces of nuggets and he dipped them in the BBQ sauce I got. He kept saying "MMMmmm pretty good". I can't believe he ate so much, he must have been hungry! He even had some milk to wash it down.
I'm excited too because I found glass baby bottles for Violet. I hate the idea of the chemicals that come off the plastic bottles.
Of course, now that I put both kids down for a nap, the lawn people come. Every time.
No comments:
Post a Comment