Sunday, February 12, 2012

Journal Topic #10

I Was In the School Play.

Okay, no I was never in the School Play... another thing I was too afraid to try out for. This was the topic I pulled out today. BUT. I was in a "Road Show" in my high school years in my church youth group. All the different wards got together to perform their shows. They had awards after.

The play was called something like "1-800-Make-a-Wish". It's a hotline run by Disney that you could call and make a wish and the wish would come true... but with a Disney twist. My wish was that I would be more popular. The next day I turn into SNOW WHITE. I go crazy having this hoard of "7 dwarves" constantly surrounding me, singing songs. I get to scream and yell in my part and be very dramatic. I got a lot of laughs. I WON BEST ACTRESS out of all the young women who preformed in all the wards (about 4 wards) :)... should have tried out for that school play.

Here are some pictures of the event. Photo 1: Me before I transformed into Snow White. I got the part because of how white I am. Photo 2: Me turned into Snow White... after I saw that I looked pretty good with dark hair, I dyed it dark brown. Photo 3: Me and my "dwarves" Funnily enough, one of my "dwarves" is my future sister-in-law Amber, now married to my brother Ryan. Naturally she is the one who's face is being covered by the girl with the red hat. I liked the boy behind me with the yellow hat and large arm span... he was tall and nice and cute. Photo 4: The whole group in the play. Other wish makers turned into Sleeping Beauty (I think her wish was to be pretty and who kept falling asleep everywhere), She had a handsome prince who had also made a wish (I don't know the outcome for everyone) there was a pinocchio, and an aladin with magic genies.




No comments: