Here is our "tea" lunch we had at the Holly Berry tea room. We both ordered lemonade. Mine is lavender lemonade, it was delicious. Kileen got strawberry lemonade. We both got the "sampler" type lunch, which came with a cup of soup. Kileen got Canadian cheese soup. I got spicy ham and bean soup, it was made with jalapenos, very very yummy.





These pictures are a bit out of order...
I loved observing the people around us. There were cute old men enjoying a light lunch. lots of older ladies gossiping about the day. A room full of mothers and little babies. There was a mom, grandma, and little girl around 2 -3 years old. The little girl was given a pot of tea with a little cup that she sipped so gingerly. Drake came along too, thankfully he slept the entire time.
We both loved the food and decided to make it a regular hangout. I do believe I'll be taking Violet and her girl cousins there for her 4th birthday too.
No comments:
Post a Comment