Foods I Love:
Okay, I'm going to try to keep this list short... try. Because I love food. It is definitely a weakness I have. My goal is to learn to enjoy whatever foods I want, but in much smaller portion sizes. Here we go... no particular order:
Lobster anything... roll, ravioli, salad, bisque etc..
Shrimp
Noodle bowls, noodle dishes
Spaghetti
Potato soup
Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches
brownies (I made these the other day and realized why I never make them... because I like them so much that I eat too many of them)
eggs... fried, scrambled, poached, soft boiled, hard boiled, omelettes.
Indian food... samosas, murgh korma, naan, paneer, saag, mango Lassi and all sorts of dishes I don't know the names of.
Meat: Lamb, Cow, Pig, Chicken, Fish. but only the good parts, well my definition of good parts which DO NOT include... hooves, snouts, throats, eyeballs, marrow, organs etc.
asparagus
LOVE me some avacado
artichokes
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
quesadilla with the works
Thai foods... not all, but lots... keeping in mind that I am American and I like Americanized international foods...
There are more, but this list is making me hungry.
No comments:
Post a Comment