Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Aggghhhhorrggghhhooo

My teeth huuuurrrttt!!! One in particular is hurting an almost unbearable amount. I haven't slept well in weeks! I am going to beg for a root canal...or extract the tooth myself!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

you know it's bad when you're begging for a root canal or a tooth extraction.

I've actually had both. Root canal is not so bad ... tooth extraction is SO PAINFUL!

d e e said...

And I'm going to do the extracting myself because I can't take it! Get some pliers and start pulling, and when that doesn't work...tie a string to my tooth and tie it to a door to slam...or David's car?

No, but I've had 2 teeth extracted...I was under. It wasn't bad at all for me. I have not had a root canal...that does scare me a little because I'm not sure they put you under like they do for an extraction...

Kathy said...

I was NOT under for BOTH! (I just realize it was the same tooth. ... I guess it just had to go.)

I didn't feel a thing during the root canal. It helped that my endodentist (I think that's what they're called) was really nice and very good at what he does. It's almost too easy for him.

I got my tooth extracted by my regular dentist. IT. HURT. SO. BAD. I cried! I screamed! Not pretty. It's definitely better to be completely under when your tooth is being yanked out! ... so, I bet doing it yourself is probably the worst idea you could have when it comes to your teeth!!

Hope your tooth is feeling better!

d e e said...

LOL, sorry I don't mean to laugh at your pain but that made me laugh!

Yeah a regular dentist did not extract my teeth, they sent me to a specialist for that! So no I wouldn't really do it myself!