Friday, October 3, 2008

Reason Number 302

That I love living here. We just discovered a Mexican Restaurant that does delivery! And the food is really good! They actually shut-down the restaurant part of it so they can handle all of the delivery calls they get. David discovered it. He gets home late nowadays and when he comes home he doesn't feel well, and he is NEVER hungry for anything more then a bowl of cereal. So I have become lax on making dinner.

The other day (our anniversary actually) he surprised me by coming home early with a boquet of flowers! We are planning on celebrating this weekend so we had no plans that day. But because he was home early, he was hungry for dinner. I had nothing prepared to make so he suggested we order in. I didn't feel like pizza because we are going to have a ton for Liam's birthday on the 11th, and neither of us are liking the chinese food take-out lately. So I was complaining that those are our only options and how sucky that is.

So David went online and found this place that is just around the corner from our house. We ordered an appetiser medley of flautas, taquitos, empenadas and quesadilas so we could see what we liked AND we ordered fajitas. The appetiser's were enough for both of us, but it was only $8 so we had to order a little more for the delivery. The appetisers were very delicious and I reheated the fajitas for lunch the next day, yummy. It will provide a nice change of pace from pizza and chinese food on delivery nights.

No comments: