Of marriage. A happy marriage....as long as I'm not pregnant! Hahaha. Oh yeah, I know I am a crazy nut when pregnant. We will go through it one more time (if we are blessed enough) because our kids are so wonderful. During our anniversary day out, we went to look for possible Halloween decorations. Nothing too crazy, our budget is tighter now thanks to the evacuation of hurricane Ike. We were at Hobby Lobby and we didn't see anything we liked, so I suggested we look at Christmas decorations. And I love David because he looked at the Christmas decorations with me :) We started to pick out a few ornaments and David suggested getting some picture frame ornaments for the kids. We finally found some we agreed upon. David reminded me that we need to get three because we want one more baby someday. This way they all have one that is similar because they hold the same size picture and they have the same colors...we got candycanes that make a heart frame for Violet, a present shaped frame for Liam and one shaped like those round bulb-like ornaments-frame for our unknown loved one. I love that our future baby is already in our hearts.
We celebrated our anniversary this weekend though it was on Wednesday. Besides holiday decoration shopping, David and I went to dinner and a movie, very typical of us. I was thinking 'are we too predictable?' 'boring?' Then I realized that I really enjoy dinner and a movie with David, so who cares what others might think about it.
I love you David! To another 4 years... x forever= me happy.
5 comments:
Congratulations on 4 years!! Isn't it crazy how fast it goes...especially when kids are in the mix?
CONGRATS! Wow, 4 years already????
Also, I thought you guys wanted 4 kids? Now down to 3!! (Didn't you want 5 at one point?)
But still, all the kids you have (and will have in the future) are so blessed to have you guys as parents!
I'm so happy for you, Diana!
Lol! Yes it was 5 for me only! David has always wanted 3 so we comprised with 4...then I had ONE and I was all uhhh, let's have 3. Haha. Actually I did the math and since I don't want to have any more after the ripe old age :) of 35...I am almost 30 now. I don't want to get pregnant again until Violet is at LEAST 2 years old maybe even 3. That puts me close to 32-33, it takes 10 months to have a baby, so if we had 4 it would have to be close together again like Liam and Violet (that's hard on the body though) or I'll have to be blessed with twins.
wow! You've got it all planned out!
Well, however big your family ends up, I'm sure you're going to be a bunch of happy people ... in a hallway.
:-)
happy 4 years! ps i love christmas
Post a Comment