That's from a dorky dentist type pun referencing an appointment at 2:30.
Two of my teeth are killing me. I mean KILLING ME. It's been going on for over a month, but last night I had the worst pain my mouth has ever experienced. I felt like my raw nerve endings were exposed. My teeth felt like they were vibrating and the two that were hurting, well they felt like they were going to explode at any moment. Just burst open and shatter into a million pieces.
I tried so many things. I used this special red cross stuff that's supposed to numb the tooth and roots...some got on my tongue and burned it. I took Tylenol a few times. Finally at around 4:30 in the morning, I took one of my Tylenol with Codeine that I had left over from after I had Violet and I just numbed the area completely with a ton of oragel. That worked long enough for me to sleep, until the baby woke up around 7.
Now I need to make an appointment to see the Dentist because I can't live like this!
3 comments:
not cool. i hope you get an appointment early.
man.. y'all are having tooth issues over there! between your teeth and violet teething!! :)
Tooth pain HURTS.. but just think, it's not near as bad as labor and no meds. ( I didn't have meds w/ mine either.. grrrrr)
Haha, so true!
Post a Comment