Monday, October 20, 2008

Sing Along

After singing along with the t.v. to Sleeping Beauty's 'Once Upon A Dream' song.

Violet smiling at me.
Liam eating breakfast.

David: I am not even going to ask how you know that song.
Me: What? Why? What do you mean by that? It's from Sleeping Beauty! And the words were on the t.v. screen...even though I know the song anyway...
David: Yeah I know, when singing to karaoke you have the words but don't always know the song.
Me: Well it's Sleeping Beauty. I love that song.

That was it. He never explained why it bothered him that I knew that song.

2 comments:

Linda Delaney said...

I think that song is a favorite of lots of little and big girls songs. It was one of my first piano solo's. The words are so completely romantic, I know you I danced with you once upon a dream.
I sang it to all my babies. Mom

d e e said...

Awww, that's so sweet, I didn't know that!