Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pee-Pee in the Potty

Yipee! I was using the bathroom and Liam walks in (the non-privacy of being a mother of a toddler)...when he announces that he needs to "go potty" while lifting up his shirt. So I take off his diaper and set him down on the potty chair thinking he just wants to play around. I go to check on Violet and when I come back he is still sitting there just talking and brushing his hair. I go to lift up his shirt so incase he does go, it doesn't get his shirt all wet...what do I see in the potty but pee-pee!!! He went pee-pee again! I am soooo happy!!! He got a small bit size 3 musketeers bar for that...even though it was only 10:30 in the morning ;)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

congrats liam!

I wish I got a piece of candy as a reward for each time I go potty! hee hee!